batch at youwei's house
clockwise: xiaohui, lum, jialing, kenny, shifeng, livia, swe swe, tianyi, christine, jinxun, joseph ng, song wee, peiyan, yee shen, zihao, gabriel, eunice, jac, youwei, weixiong, alex, teng kok, amir
Chew-On-It was hatched on 5th April 2005 by bandit, Jac Jac.
It has been 2 years since bandits have graduated from the huge family of RJCSB.
This is where we hope to offer a place where bandits can keep in touch and share their varying experiences.
And at times when it seems to be "pouring" in any bandit's life, this is the place where the warmth of bandits can possibly soothe those negative moments.
And always remember, leave no bandits "uncovered"!
Monday, February 06, 2006
-
:
hey guys and gals..
I need help from all of you. Being a band member for so long, I am not too sure myself why I am still in band. Yeah..and somehow the passion for music talk doesnt quite convince me that I should be spending that much time in band and dying at the same time. haha..okay...not exactly dying. But like practising, doing a lot of other things at the same time. Well, for me, I still have 7 months before I renew my commitment to the band. But now I need some help from all you band members. I know some of you guys are in nus band, alumni bands and rwinds for most of you. And for those who are not in band now, think you'll feel like joining back band if you have the chance. Correct me if I'm wrong. But in any case, I have some questions that really need some answers. So here goes...
What makes a band experience memorable?
What is a member's motivation in a band?
Why makes a concert special?
hmm.. I am gonna plan a concert for ntusb in august. And I am trying hard not to make it just another concert. So if you are free, just help me think about these questions and answer me... either on the blog or to my email..or phone... or by any way you can get me..
Btw, those who are interested to play with ntusb under mr oura again, tell me yah.. I'll see if I can drag you guys in as guest players. =)
Alright.. hear from all of you soon. (i hope)
Take care everyone.
liv sought shelter at 11:14 AM